Most needed items as of 19 April 2023
Note: No added sodium/low sodium, no added sugar/low sugar/sugar free, and low fat/saturated fat food items of all kinds - healthier options are greatly appreciated by our guests with chronic health conditions. Allergen friendly options are also needed for those on restricted diets.
- Sugar - granulated for coffee and tea with breakfast every day
- Canned fruit - we have none.
- Canned chicken and beef - we have none.
- Canned pasta meals (ravioli, spaghettios, beefaroni, etc.) - we have none.
- Protein drinks, Boost, Ensure, etc.
- Period supplies
- Shampoo/conditioner, soap, deodorant
- Diapers (sizes Newborn, 4, 5, 6 and 7) and baby wipes
- Incontinence supplies for adults, specifically pull on disposable underwear
- Canned carrots, beets, potatoes
- Breakfast cereals, oatmeal of all kinds
- Flavored rice and flavored pasta pouches
- Baked beans
- Tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce
- Pantry staples like cooking oil, flour, spices, seasonings
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Bath tissue
- Canned dog and cat food, cat litter so the furry friends our families love can stay healthy during difficult times too!
On behalf of our guests, thank you very much for your help!