Most needed items as of 5 December 2023 and Holiday Plans
Note: No added sodium/low sodium, no added sugar/low sugar/sugar free, and low fat/saturated fat food items of all kinds - healthier options are greatly appreciated by our guests with chronic health conditions. Allergen friendly options are also needed for those on restricted diets.
- Canned proteins like chicken, pork
- Canned pasta meals (ravioli, spaghettios, beefaroni, etc.) - we have none.
- Canned vegetables, especially corn, carrots, beets, potatoes, spinach
- Flavored rice and pasta mixes
- Macaroni and cheese
- Canned soups and noodle cups/ramen of all kinds
- Baked beans
- Juice, shelf stable milk, non-dairy milk alternatives
- Pantry staples like cooking oil, flour, spices, seasonings
- Breakfast bars, granola bars, healthy snack options for kids
- Shampoo/conditioner, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, body wash, lotion - we are out of everything
- Diapers (size Newborn, 5, 6, 7) and baby wipes
- Period supplies for women and girls
- Dog and cat food, cat litter so the furry friends our families love can stay healthy during difficult times too!
Our annual Children's Toy Party with Santa will be held on Saturday 12/16/23 and new, unwrapped toys for children of all ages are desperately needed before 12/9/23!
On behalf of our guests, thank you very much for your help!